Topic-icon Question on Proper Behavior Towards Notable Persons

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #738 by tachyon80
2018 will be my first NTRPG Con and I have a question about proper behavior towards guests and industry insiders. If I pass a YouTuber or well-known game designer I really want to introduce myself and ask for a photo of me standing next to that person. Is that rude? Is that ok? I have no intentions of touching anyone or asking for autographs.

I have a long time RPG friend who can't make the con and he will want to see proof that I really met note-worthy RPG insiders. I have to admit I'd like to have the photos too. I'm concerned that I'll come off as a "fan boy" who interrupts a friendly, informal con.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #740 by ScketreWhisp
Replied by ScketreWhisp on topic Question on Proper Behavior Towards Notable Persons
It's very laid back... you can be a "fan boy", just no jumping up and down and holling "oh goodie goodie goodie"

I don't know of anyone at the Con that wouldn't let you take a photo or for that matter give you an autograph.

So feel free to ask, if they don't comply, drop by registration and I'll send a "team" over to make them comply :)

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #744 by Badbob20
So is that a new job for me and Brian (Doo-Rag Guy)? Can we at least be called the Dynamic Duo?

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds