• Badbob20
  • Badbob20's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Squire
  • Squire
More
1 month 6 days ago #799 by Badbob20
Badbob20 created the topic: Circus Maximus Qualifiers
This is the 4th year of being able to carry-over your Chariot year-to-year and it is starting to pay off for some racers. Last year's Champion, Praelius Equitus Regulus (Doug "The Burns Bane" Rhea) will be racing as the Black Faction with an automatic berth in the Final and will not be racing in any Qualifiers. All other entrants will need to be scheduled in one of the 4 Qualifiers for a chance to make it into the Saturday morning Final. REMEMBER: If you don't qualify in one Qualifier, you can always try again in another. Your Chariot will earn some XP (but no money - you only earn money by qualifying) that can be used later on if you do end up qualifying in another Factional Qualifier. I have sheets for 30 past racers that you will be able to use in your Qualifier (if you choose) or you can roll up a new one. If you have raced at the Con anytime from the 7th Con (2015) to the present and lived, I have your sheet. Drop by the Elm Room and I will let you get acquainted with your Chariot and be able to upgrade if you have any XP or money to spend.
We had a great turnout in the Qualifiers last year, but not many people showed up for the Final. I have no problem with people wanting to get a taste of the Circus, but hopefully this year more racers will be able to battle for the Champion's Trophy and T-Shirt on Saturday Morning.
Starting last year, a 50% monetary penalty was applied to all racers who qualified but did not show for the Finals. Earned XP was not penalized. If you raced in a Qualifier and did not qualify, show up on Saturday morning and if there is an open spot you will be able to enter as a non-Faction racer. This offer is only for racers who tried to qualify this year and did not place 1st, 2nd or 3rd..You must have a functional Chariot and team with a Driver (no dead Driver, crashed Chariot, dead Horses - unless you want to race with less than 4?).
**Feel free to walk-up for a Factional Qualifier and if there is room I will let you race. The Red Faction Qualifier (Wed night) is usually pretty exciting as many Circus Maximus veterans tend to race in this one, but any qualifier can be exciting so grab a friend and try your luck! Who knows, you may have what it takes to be the 2018 NTRPG Con Circus Maximus Champion!!

PS Have a name ready for your Chariot driver and 3D6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Badbob20
  • Badbob20's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Squire
  • Squire
More
1 week 20 hours ago #882 by Badbob20
Badbob20 replied the topic: Circus Maximus Qualifiers
Please login to view the answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds